Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Me

Power. It's what turns Me on. Not abusive power, but the power to be in control of a situation.  The power to cause reactions in another person.Sounds scary I am sure, but let Me elaborate.

Reactions.  Sighs, moans, shudders, whimpers, joy, orgasm, fear, anger, jealousy,  pain, pleasure, and all the other reactions that a person can have to whatever is going on around them, or happen to them fascinate Me. I would never go out and purposefully scare someone that I didn't know, or hit some stranger to cause true pain.Still seeing someone react peaks My interest. This is especially true of whomever I might be with  in a relationship , or play wise.

Knowing that I have the power and the control over them to cause the myriad of reactions they can undergo is very erotic to Me. The fear in a subs eyes when they see I take out the paddle or the cane. Yes they might love the pain they know is coming. Even crave it. Yet there is still that little bit of fear and uncertainty. The soft sighs and the goosebumps when I kiss the inside of her elbow, or the back of her knee. The moans, screams, and quivering when she orgasms from My tongue. The power to co cause those reactions in her. the power to control when she has those reactions. The power to control how strong those reactions will be through My manipulations. Even anger and jealousy. Now not swinging your fists anger, or smashing your car windshield jealousy. I mean the anger I hear in her voice when I have brought her to the edge of release a half dozen times and again not allowed her to orgasm. The cussing and swearing. The begging and pleading. Hearing the anger in her voice. Hearing the need, the desire, the craving. The feeling that  I get from causing these kinds of reactions is exhilarating. Causing an intense, body shaking, sheet clenching, wake the neighbors orgasm in the one I am with at times can be intensely more pleasurable than my own reaching release.

Jealousy is a special reaction. I don't particularly like causing the reaction of jealousy, but I do find the emotion itself fascinating.  I played with a young lady awhile ago that had her little green monster. When she first experienced it in regards to me I think she was surprised by it. W/we  weren't in a relationship. Just playing a bit at that point, but the attentions I showed to another young lady ( and the flirtation toward me of the other young lady) brought out her little green monster. I found her reaction to her own reaction to be as fascinating as the jealousy itself. She worked through it and came to a better understanding of it,  but it was still there.

Because of this My likes and dislikes run the spectrum. I am a sadist yes, but I also like the non pain. Rough, smooth, hard, soft, loud, quiet, hot, cold, fast, slow. If I am to cause and control the reactions that I desire, and through this bring about the reactions in Myself that I crave, I must use  all of these and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment