Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rubenesque

Ru·ben·esque

adj \ˌrü-bə-ˈnesk\

Definition of RUBENESQUE

: of, relating to, or suggestive of the painter Rubens or his works; especially : plump or rounded usually in a pleasing or attractive way <a Rubenesque figure>
 
 
I love Rubenesque women. That doesn't mean I don't like skinny women. Skinnier women can be beautiful too, but for Me there is something about a large breasted, curvy hipped woman, with a little bit of a tummy that drives Me wild. Society's preoccupation with 5 foot 10, ninety-five pound women just confuses me.  Christina Hendricks, Gianna Michaels, Emme, Christine Alt, Sara Stone, Mariah Carey. All beautiful, healthy women that don't fit into society's little box for what is supposedly the way a woman should look. 
 
I want a woman to have breasts that sway in My face when she is on top.  Hips that I can grab onto when I fuck her hard. An ass that makes a wonderful loud  smack sound when my hand hits it. I have found that a bony butt usually means a sore hand. I want a woman that looks like woman. Not a 12 year old boy. 
 
When did society lose its mind in deciding that only skinny is beautiful? Jessica Simpson gains a few pounds and its  the cover story on  a dozen magazines, and the lead item on half a dozen tv shows. Kirstie Alley wears a bikini on Oprah and its a major media event. To Me  there is nothing as erotic and desirable as a  rubenesque woman who is confident in how she looks and comfortable with her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment